Far Cry® 4 Season Pass Brings Yetis, Prison Breaks and A New PvP Experience To Kyrat
SAN FRANCISCO, CA — October 20, 2014 — Today, Ubisoft® detailed the Season Pass for Far Cry® 4, the highly anticipated first-person shooter for PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system, Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft and Windows PC.
The Season Pass extends players’ time in Kyrat and includes new missions that can be completed in either single-player or co-op. Content includes a Season Pass exclusive day-one mission, prison break from Durgesh in an open world survival mode for single player and co-op, exclusive missions with Hurk and his harpoon gun, a new PvP mode that will have friends teaming up to fight opposing forces and a chance to encounter the rarest beast in the Himalayas – yetis.
Far Cry 4 Season Pass contains:
- The Syringe – Available launch day exclusively for Season Pass holders, players must keep a rare and potent recipe from falling into the hands of Pagan Min’s forces. Playable in single-player and co-op, players will need to ensure that he does not use its devastating effects on the rebel forces.
- Escape from Durgesh Prison – Ajay and Hurk have been rounded up and tortured in Yuma’s prison. On your own or with a friend, escape and survive the hostile lands of Pagan Min’s Kyrat.
- Hurk Deluxe Pack – Five missions, including Yak Farm, Blood Ruby and the Hurk’s Redemption missions are available, along with an arsenal of new weapons including “The Impaler” Hurk’s harpoon gun.
- Overrun – Team up as Rakshasa or Golden Path in this PvP mode and control a series of neutral locations across Kyrat’s countryside to protect them from being overrun by your opponents.
- Valley of the Yetis – Ajay’s helicopter has crashed on an unforgiving Himalayan ridge. Explore the frozen landscape and find tools to upgrade your camp and protect it from a dangerous cult when night falls. With single-player and co-op options, players will not be alone, but in the darkest caves players will have more to fear than the cult as the yetis await their prey…
Priced at $29.99, the Season Pass offers a savings of 20% compared to buying each piece of content individually and will be available with the launch of Far Cry 4 on November 18. Once purchased, the Season Pass enables the download of all included Far Cry 4 add-on content packs as they become available. Additionally, the Gold Edition, which includes Far Cry 4 and the Season Pass, is now available for pre-order on PlayStation® and PC for $89.99, and is coming soon to Xbox One.
Bottoms up & thanks for playin!