We’ve listened to you! We have made some changes and added new segments to the format. Lots of description and added content below. Along with time stamps.
Welcome to SBB’s video podcast, episode 15, recorded on Friday, August 22, 2014. That’s right folks, we know how to party! Jerry has been trying out Sony Movie Studio on this episode as opposed to Microsoft Movie Maker. That being said, he might have gone a little crazy with some features and sound boards.
Video & Audio
Intro 0:00 - 10:17
Beer:30 10:17 – 23:50
- Stevens Point Brewery. Whole Hog Pumpkin Ale. 7.5% ABV. “Handcrafted using real pumpkin and savory pumpkin pie spices with hints of all natural cinnamon and nutmeg. Perle hops balance with rich Munich, Roasted, and Caramel malts for the full-bodied taste and exceptional flavor.” Beautiful nose. Hue description of a red, dark amber, not too dark like a stout.
- New Belgium Brewing. Abbey Belgian Style Ale. Dubbel. 7% ABV. Brewed with five different malts and an authentic Belgian yeast strain.
- Rahr & Sons Brewing Company. Buffalo Butt. American Amber / Red Lager. 5% ABV. A rich, amber lager. Hop Varieties: Magnum, Strisselspalt
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. Tater Ridge Beer Camp Series. Scottish Ale brewed with Sweet Potatoes. 7% ABV.
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. Double Latte. Milk / Sweet Stout. 7.6%ABV. “Featuring cold-press coffee from the legendary Stumptown Coffee Roasters and a dose of milk sugar, this coffee milk stout is a rich and roasty treat.”
- Finished the Beer Camp series. Last week, had a Warlock (2013).
- Rogue Farms. Marionberry Braggot. 11.42% ABV. Not that sweet though they classify as a mead.
Brew:45 23:50 – 38:57
Cider such as Redd’s apple cider.
Pale Ale to replace Budweiser, Coors, Miller. Easier, color profile, complex flavor.
Takes time. Go to a grocery store or beer store and do a pick six. Going to a beer store, talk to the employees, sometimes they do samplings. Go to a local pub, you can do flights or sample/taster. Local brewery tours. Certain places also do growlers.
News / Fan Discussions 38:57 – 1:01:39
With all the ports coming over from last gen to current gen (Last of Us, Halo, etc.) we had a group discussion on what we would like to see. Go to our group to read more.
- Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge; Path of Neo; Enter the Matrix; River City Ransom
Game Time 1:01:39 – 2:05:39
Stay tuned for our group reviews on Watch_Dogs & Bioshock Infinite with Fiend75002, Fl1p42, Ph03nix42.
- Ian = Watch_Dogs; Diablo 3; Peggal 2; Battlefield (BF4)
- Jerry = Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition; One Finger Death Punch
- Scott = Diablo 3; God of War Ascension; Grand Theft Auto V; Counterspy; Hohokum; Rogue Legacy; The Swapper; The Last of Us
- John = BioShock Infinite; Watch Dogs
Next up, Guardians of the Galaxy Review.
Thanks for playin’
- Jerry – A/V Engineer, Webmaster, player
- Scott – Playstation Expert, player
- Ian – Xbox Expert, player
- John – Brew Expert, player
- Eric Calderone – Super Mario Bros Meets Metal = Intro & Outro
- Rob Manuel and Daniele Davoli – Beer Beer Beer = Beer:30
- Inf1n1te - We Are Infinite = News & Fan Discussions
- Doctor Vox – Outcast = Game Time
- Obsidian Talon – Writer
- Mizat – High Priest of Arcane Technological Arts